Photos to come

Last edited:

kevxtx

Reaction score
Photos to come

Last edited:

lee1980

Reaction score
Looking good, not having got my bike yet but from reading reviews it maybe the bike that actually could do with a damper at times!

Will it be a 100$ AUS for fitting kit? and then need relevant sized damper?

lee1980

Reaction score
Wow that is good what sorta damper is it? usually they are quite pricy, thats about £53 now!

l34chy

Reaction score
Mine will be under a $100.00 with the same bar height not $500.00 with my elbows by my ears from the bar height increase.
I have acquired lower fat bars which allows for the risers £18 the damper is what come off my r6 and the riser are £12 quid the whole mod has worked out cheap not accounting for the damper which I bought secondhand 3 years back
for £120
I find being able to adjust it while riding is very useful.

marksim

Reaction score
Yip I like to modify on a budget, my mind works over time thinking of new mods all the time & I will try & test 99% of the mods out there, once I have the completed this mod I will pass on all the details so everyone can do the mod on the cheap.
PM sent Kev

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I said over 6 months ago that the 5th & 6th hear restrictors won't allow u de 100% throttle even tho the taps are wide open...

marksim

Reaction score
I have acquired lower fat bars which allows for the risers £18 the damper is what come off my r6 and the riser are £12 quid the whole mod has worked out cheap not accounting for the damper which I bought secondhand 3 years back
for £120
I find being able to adjust it while riding is very useful.
I had 1 of these GPR dampers on my 08 ZX10 and was very good and a real bonus been able to adjust easily on the move or when manovering the bike around at slow speed.
Did think about getting 1 for the MT but what put me off was the raising of the bars,maybe just me but surely raising the bars will only lighten the front and therefore make you need a damper even more.
Another option is the Andreani Fuel tank filler bracket,but for me it looks too big and ugly even though it probably works.
Im up for Kevs idea and will see how his testing goes.

fizzy

Reaction score
I had 1 of these GPR dampers on my 08 ZX10 and was very good and a real bonus been able to adjust easily on the move or when manovering the bike around at slow speed.
Did think about getting 1 for the MT but what put me off was the raising of the bars,maybe just me but surely raising the bars will only lighten the front and therefore make you need a damper even more.
Another option is the Andreani Fuel tank filler bracket,but for me it looks too big and ugly even though it probably works.
Im up for Kevs idea and will see how his testing goes.
I can't see what all the fuss is about I don't mind a slapper;)