Kreiga bags

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Anyone using any of the US Kreiga bags on their Tracer ?. Just query about using the loop straps either attached to the sub frame or under the pillion seat

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Yeah, they're f-ing awesome. Fit pretty much anywhere you can get a loop of nylon strap around.

I got 2 US20's and 2 US10's, either use them a tailpack in various combo's or strap them on top of my box panniers as the attachment loops fit nicely on the pannier lid lashing tabs.

The US20's are a perfect size for stowing a self inflating mat, a sleeping bag and a travel pillow, my 3 man vango halo tent fits inside one as well including extra groundsheet and a lightweight blanket for the floor.

Not cheap but excellent quality.

I would recommend buying the US70 combo pack as you get a US30 and 2 US20's, I don't really use the US10's often.

O

owle

I use a US10 strapped around the pillion seat which fits perfect, i carry waterproofs and a few odds and ends

Shaun64

Reaction score
Keiga stuff is good (I had keiga 30) but I would say it's more for sports bikes than the tracer I have top box which is much better, or try panniers.

Last edited:

Littlebruv

Reaction score
I already have the US30 & 10 which i used on my Honda CBR600FA, i saw the Kreiga demo on you tube in which they show a Ducati using 2 straps on the sub frame and 2 connected under the pillion seat which looks a bit like a setting to the Tracer 900

Shaun64

Reaction score
I used that video for ideas for fitting my us30 to my Daytona 675 and it worked well,I left the straps permanently on the bike but hidden away.ive not looked but I am sure you could attach the straps to the sub frame or hand rails etc.

Watty2017

Reaction score
I have both the US10 and US30 and both will fit separately under the pillion seat and you can also attach the 10 to the 30 if you need the full 40 space. They are great quality and I usually leave the 10 on all the time for carrying disclock etc.

Last edited:

Hexme

Reaction score
Agree with the comments above, excellent quality gear.

boro

Reaction score
I have both the US20 which I have used for about 24 mths and as mentioned here they are simply awesome bits of kit, So much so that I have added a US30 (new addition). I have the straps permanently fixed and so easy to take the bag on and off, plus with the bag if shrinks if you only need to carry small items that day rather than a fixed hard luggage size.

Hexme

Reaction score
I have both the US20 which I have used for about 24 mths and as mentioned here they are simply awesome bits of kit, So much so that I have added a US30 (new addition). I have the straps permanently fixed and so easy to take the bag on and off, plus with the bag if shrinks if you only need to carry small items that day rather than a fixed hard luggage size.
I was thinking of fitting hard luggage to my bike, I know from previous experience how good their stuff is so might go down this route...

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Hi boro.
Do you have the both straps under the pillion seat or 2 strapped to sub frame and the other under the the seat, like on the Kriega you tube demo with a Ducati ?.

bobh

Reaction score
I've been using a US20 on my MT-09 (non-Tracer) for a while, because I didn't want to spoil the looks of the bike by adding a top box rack, and I can't find a normal magnetic tank bag that fits - the tank seems shorter than most bikes and is an awkward shape.

There are a few downsides:

- It's a pain if you just want to have a quick stop to get out a drink or something, because you have to take the bag off to open it.
- When the bag hasn't got much in it it's quite floppy to strap down, and there's a lot of loose straps that have to be tucked in to stop them blowing in the wind.
- It's not as secure as a topbox when leaving the bike in a public place, and even if you take the bag with you, you have to take the straps as well in case some joker nicks them.
- If I mount it so it doesn't flop over the bike's rear light, I find it pushes me forward on the seat so I'm too close to the bars and I can't shuffle around (that's with the -09's one-piece dualseat).

OK, minor niggles, but I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get a rack, and save the Kriega for longer-distance stuff.

Steely

Reaction score
I have a US20 for my MT-09 (also non-Tracer). It's a good size for a weekend away, as long as you're not camping. I fitted the two front straps to the frame rail, but it's not possible to do that with the rear ones, so I looped them together under the seat, as per Kriega's instructions. Works great - easy on and off, and fits securely, with no slipping around. Over Easter, I did a trip to the Vosges and Black Forest (1,540 miles in four days), with everything I needed stashed in the US20 and a Givi tank bag, with room to spare.

Bluesky

Reaction score
I have a US20 for my MT-09 (also non-Tracer). It's a good size for a weekend away, as long as you're not camping. I fitted the two front straps to the frame rail, but it's not possible to do that with the rear ones, so I looped them together under the seat, as per Kriega's instructions. Works great - easy on and off, and fits securely, with no slipping around. Over Easter, I did a trip to the Vosges and Black Forest (1,540 miles in four days), with everything I needed stashed in the US20 and a Givi tank bag, with room to spare.
@Steely interested in Kriega kit myself got any photos showing what it looks like and how you fitted it?

Steely

Reaction score
The only one I have from that trip is this - somewhat obscured by a mate's Husky.5819