LED + DRL indicators

glaik0562

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone heard that Yamaha may have stopped producing the Led indicators as there have been some problems with them? i have had tem on order since Feb 1 with no date of arrival as of today.

J.J.B.

Reaction score
Is this something you have been told or your theory? I ordered mine in Feb, along with the bike. Bike finally pitched up in April and at the time I was told the LED indicators wouldn't be arriving until June. I would be surprised if a company with Yamaha's resources aren't able to provide a technology that is becoming more simple to produce by the day and has been the staple of automotive lighting for some years. But perhaps you have some inside intel..?

glaik0562

Reaction score
Is this something you have been told or your theory? I ordered mine in Feb, along with the bike. Bike finally pitched up in April and at the time I was told the LED indicators wouldn't be arriving until June. I would be surprised if a company with Yamaha's resources aren't able to provide a technology that is becoming more simple to produce by the day and has been the staple of automotive lighting for some years. But perhaps you have some inside intel..?
I spoke to one of the guys at my Yamaha garage who informed that they were due in June but as of yesterday there was no date on the horizon. He mentioned that there had been some issues. I am off to the garage this afternoon after work and will find out for sure. I will post any updates

glaik0562

Reaction score
I spoke to one of the guys at my Yamaha garage who informed that they were due in June but as of yesterday there was no date on the horizon. He mentioned that there had been some issues. I am off to the garage this afternoon after work and will find out for sure. I will post any updates
I spoke to the garage and they are now not due until 27 july, so accordingly i have cancelled them ,for now, and bought some crank protectors instead. I can always come back later in the year when they have some regular stock.