Led flasher relay

CT/

Reaction score
Hi all, about to change standard turn signals for LED,s an recieved this relay with them, my question is the earth wire , where would be best to locate this ? Thanks in advance.led flasher relays.jpgearth point.jpg

flipper

Reaction score
send it back from whence it came and get one that fits the plug on the loom.

CT/

Reaction score
send it back from whence it came and get one that fits the plug on the loom.
Why ? Any particular reason if this 1 will do the job, it dont take allot of effort to make it fit the existing plug terminals :rolleyes:

flipper

Reaction score
Why ? Any particular reason if this 1 will do the job, it dont take allot of effort to make it fit the existing plug terminals :rolleyes:
cos the one that fits does so without any effort. plug and play.

the earth wire on yours will need to connect to the chassis somewhere I guess. any bolt should do, but it's liable to corrode and then not work. no instructions with the kit? :confused:

CT/

Reaction score
cos the one that fits does so without any effort. plug and play.

the earth wire on yours will need to connect to the chassis somewhere I guess. any bolt should do, but it's liable to corrode and then not work. no instructions with the kit? :confused:
The reason i asked the question is because i got the relay with the turn signals and i put the picture up to see if anyone else had used the same relay, also on the second picture it shows a bolt i thought some people may have said that what they connected it to and has its under the seat is unlikely to corrode, ive looked at the ones on ebay that are specifically for the mt09 with the plug attached ready but if its just a matter of an easy earth connection cant see the point in throwing £12 away. Also no instructions but with just 2 terminals, L & B and an earth terminal i wouldnt really say their needed.