LED indicators installed but permanently on???

mac one

Reaction score
Hi, I am asking for help please. Today I installed a set on non oem led indicators, front and rear. I disconnected the battery negative and changed the flasher relay for an led one. The relay was fitted first and a temporary connection was made for the first LED indicator to test, it worked fine and was in time with the three original bulb indicators that were still fitted at that time. so onwards and installed the rest of the LED's. At the end of installing I reconnected the battery and tested, all indicators come on and stay on. I tested the relay on my mates bike and it works his led indicators just fine so I think something must be wrong with the wiring?

Thanks for any advice

Jongeorge

Reaction score
Hi, I am asking for help please. Today I installed a set on non oem led indicators, front and rear. I disconnected the battery negative and changed the flasher relay for an led one. The relay was fitted first and a temporary connection was made for the first LED indicator to test, it worked fine and was in time with the three original bulb indicators that were still fitted at that time. so onwards and installed the rest of the LED's. At the end of installing I reconnected the battery and tested, all indicators come on and stay on. I tested the relay on my mates bike and it works his led indicators just fine so I think something must be wrong with the wiring?

Thanks for any advice
Must be a wiring fault when I fitted mine I used these to save any wiring issues
http://www.carpimoto.it/Images/Prod...l_Freccia_Cavi_Wires_Yamaha_MT-09_XW-YA01.jpg

chump

Reaction score
Sounds like you may have one or more indicators connected backwards. LEDs are polarity sensitive, unlike incandescent bulbs.