Leovince exhaust question

MR308W

Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered on a webshop an Leovince LV One evo exhaust for a tracer 900 2017.

Now they send me the exhaust for the 2015/2016 euro 3 tracer (partnr. 14102E) instead of the 2017/ 20.. euro 4 tracer (partnr. 14228E) Does this affect something on the engine, the Collectorpipes on the 2015/16 model are also closer to the engine?

Since we probably get a motor inspection in a year i want to be sure.

Sorry for the question but I’m totally new at this since it’s my first bike (midlifecrisis 😉).

Thanks in advance.

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Did the webshop specifically state it was for the 2017 ABS version? have you had a look at LeoVince actual site for the correct exhaust

MR308W

Reaction score
I selected mt-09 tracer 2017 from there drop down menu so that should be the good one.
I looked at the Leovince site and they say the 14228 pipe, I received the 14102

Littlebruv

Reaction score
I selected mt-09 tracer 2017 from there drop-down menu so that should be the good one.
I looked at the Leovince site and they say the 14228 pipe, I received the 14102
So you are awaiting a reply from the webshop concerning their mistake for sending out the wrong exhaust and what is to happen next

MR308W

Reaction score
Yes, still waiting on the answer.
After a few days I found it suspicious that they didn’t mentioned the partnr. and i asked if it was the right one but didn’t get an answer on that. On the site i selected mt-09 tracer 2017 so i aspect The 14228 version. Than I said, no problem cancel it than but they told me it was to late. Anyhow i see what they answer later this week. They state on the site that exhausts can’t be returned because they where made on command.

It just made me curious about what is the difference between those 2 from Leovince and why there are no different versions in other brands. And if i’m curious I just got to know 😇

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Yes, still waiting on the answer.
After a few days I found it suspicious that they didn’t mentioned the partnr. and i asked if it was the right one but didn’t get an answer on that. On the site i selected mt-09 tracer 2017 so i aspect The 14228 version. Than I said, no problem cancel it than but they told me it was to late. Anyhow i see what they answer later this week. They state on the site that exhausts can’t be returned because they where made on command.

It just made me curious about what is the difference between those 2 from Leovince and why there are no different versions in other brands. And if i’m curious I just got to know 😇
Best of luck and hope the reply comes real soon for you