Me on lonely road dreaming about being V. Rossi

Just_me

Reaction score
No, I'm not a better driver than him but I had to have a title ;)

[video=youtube_share;sF9I7Rn2ORM]https://youtu.be/sF9I7Rn2ORM[/video]

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
In fairness, half a dozen other riders succumbed to the heavy rain. Chuffed for Miller and Redding though. Shite weekend for Lorenzo.

whooshbang

Reaction score
yup.... but even rossi said he pushed too hard in the conditions. shame, would of liked to see him gain points to spice up the championship a bit.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Just as long as you had fun. Have to say your roads look to in as bad a condition as were I am living in SW France. Especially if yo are running stock suspension.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Nice nature but not curvy roads are boring...
Seems like you were trying to respect the speed limits... there is no other reason in my mind that you were riding so slow... in these roads its easy to keep speeding at 180-200km, easily for someone who trust his riding skills.
If i was you i would starting learn how to ride properly in a "riding school" (like California etc).
It's not a negative comment, just an advice to another rider to be more happy!

Just_me

Reaction score
Nice nature but not curvy roads are boring...
Seems like you were trying to respect the speed limits... there is no other reason in my mind that you were riding so slow... in these roads its easy to keep speeding at 180-200km, easily for someone who trust his riding skills.
If i was you i would starting learn how to ride properly in a "riding school" (like California etc).
It's not a negative comment, just an advice to another rider to be more happy!
This is Rossi here speaking. I've done two trackdays this summer. Now I drive my bike like the guys does in Fast and the Furious movies...

[video=youtube_share;Lm3ji28Fzls]https://youtu.be/Lm3ji28Fzls[/video]