MT-07 2020 vs MT-07 2019

Mdelliquadri

Reaction score
Do aftermarket parts that would fit on a 2019 mt-07 work for 2020?

I'm having a hard time finding parts specifically for the 2020 model and want to know what the major differences are.

they seem similar but I am unsure.

any help would be appreciated

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Well apart from this being a MT09 forum so most people wont know specifically, it depends what parts you're after.

Very little changes from year to year unless the bike has a major re-design. Also why are you after parts?

Can't you get anything under warranty or have you crashed / damaged it? I'd simply look at the parts you need on sites like ebay etc and compare the pictures to those on your bike to see if they're the same.

Mdelliquadri

Reaction score
Well apart from this being a MT09 forum so most people wont know specifically, it depends what parts you're after.

Very little changes from year to year unless the bike has a major re-design. Also why are you after parts?

Can't you get anything under warranty or have you crashed / damaged it? I'd simply look at the parts you need on sites like ebay etc and compare the pictures to those on your bike to see if they're the same.

Yeah, I realized it was an MT-09 forum moments after I posted; my apologies.

I am looking for a crash cage for my bike and they don't have any made specifically for 2020 mt-07's so ill have to get something fitted for a 2019

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Fair enough, you probably just need to check out the engine mounts are in the same location (usually where fitment is).

I can't see them changing them that much - checking out 2019 and 2020 pictures on google look pretty much identical in those respects, so I think you'll be ok.