MT-07 Discs.

ldpain

Reaction score
Liking the look of the 7, but noticed it's got flowered discs front and back, wheels look to be the same as the 9, reckon the discs are a straight swap, fancy some extra 'personality'.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Liking the look of the 7, but noticed it's got flowered discs front and back, wheels look to be the same as the 9, reckon the discs are a straight swap, fancy some extra 'personality'.
Lolz "flowered", I think "wavy" is the usual term, I like flowery discs though, it could catch on!

Birdy

Reaction score
Bring your discs to my shed Idpain, i have access to oxy/ acetelyne, i will de flower them for you ! [ a small charge may apply :)]

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good idea TT , I can use the 14lb lump hammer to flatten them out, should they distort with the heat ! P.S no guarantee implied or given !:)
I wud think that a man with ur impeccable knowledge of the garden shed mechanics wud find it no trouble at all to fabricate something of which we wud all bow down to and take notes for our own self gain lol

Birdy

Reaction score
I wud think that a man with ur impeccable knowledge of the garden shed mechanics wud find it no trouble at all to fabricate something of which we wud all bow down to and take notes for our own self gain lol
Thank you TT , I will offer you my 3% discount . Talking of garden sheds my PRICK of a neighbour has reported me to planning !:mad: Its been up 3 years ! cost about £1400, if it has to come down i fear rest of my posts on this forum will be from Cardiff nick ! If my MT loses its home i will be one unhappy Taffy:mad:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you TT , I will offer you my 3% discount . Talking of garden sheds my PRICK of a neighbour has reported me to planning !:mad: Its been up 3 years ! cost about £1400, if it has to come down i fear rest of my posts on this forum will be from Cardiff nick ! If my MT loses its home i will be one unhappy Taffy:mad:
My dad is Welsh so I know what an unhappy taffy looks like lol