MT-09 less

marcusfordus

Reaction score
My bike went today so look out for a newbie dropping in onto the site soon.

Nice bike, but I just wanted something else.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Going back to a BMW if I can find one that has not been an ex demo. Too expensive new, so everybody buys a ex demo, keeps it a while then sells it on again. I'm after another 800GS that has real suspension for real roads :p

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Mitch

Reaction score
Going back to a BMW if I can find one that has not been an ex demo. Too expensive new, so everybody buys a ex demo, keeps it a while then sells it on again. I'm after another 800GS that has real suspension for real roads :p

I went for the tiger after talking to a few people who moved to them from the gs

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Tigers are not too bad a bike, but boy do they sup fuel. The GS slaps it in the face for economy.

Mitch

Reaction score
Tigers are not too bad a bike, but boy do they sup fuel. The GS slaps it in the face for economy.

Yer that's one thing I did read I've gone for a 17 front sprocket which is ment to give 50/55mpg +

sigtrm

Reaction score

How old are you?