MT-09 Tracer Soft ABS Side Case dimensions

M4rvyn

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've been a happy Tracer owner for a while now and I've got to the point where I'm thinking of buying some panniers to avoid having to wear my trusty rucksack.

I like the look of the Yamaha OEM Soft ABS Side Cases, but I cannot find the internal dimensions anywhere and my local dealer doesn't carry them in stock...

So, if there's anyone out there with them, could you do me a favor and measure them?

Thanks in advance,
Greg

John Barlow

Reaction score
Soft panniers

To be honest I would not bother with the Yamaha ones as they are over priced and too small. I bought the Shad e48s which including the side frames cost £179. 99, bargain!!

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I am running the same thing on my MT09 , cracking gear , well made only down side is the so called water proof/shower covers are crap. In wet weather/roads the inside to the wheel they get covered in crap and the inside of the bags will get wet. What I do is double bag all my gear in bin liners and your gear will stay dry.

Matt101

Reaction score
To be honest I would not bother with the Yamaha ones as they are over priced and too small. I bought the Shad e48s which including the side frames cost £179. 99, bargain!!
Where did you get those from John. Seems a cracking price!!