MT Clothing range

Mighty Hard Roker

Reaction score
Just taken a look at the new range of MT clothing, seems to have grown quite a bit from a couple of years back. Think I might have to make a purchase.

I've got a pair of MT cargo pants - size 33 waist, washed a few times so some fade but have all the protectors and in good condition if anyone is interested prob take around £60 for them including posting out.

can send/post photo. same as these https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/eu/acce...o-riding-trousers/A14-EP109-A0-36/details.acc

A bit off subject but anyone got any good recommends on suspension upgrade to MT, I've had a tweak etc but still think it could be improved with some aftermarket kit.

Will have a search on forum for ideas as well.

Last edited:

Luke_Price

Reaction score
On the suspension, I'm currently saving up for Maxton fork and rear shock upgrades.
Search for 'maxton' on here and I'm sure you'll find the post with a guy mentioning the specs and prices.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

chump

Reaction score
Nitron shock. Many fork upgrades available at different price levels.

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
I'm my opinion, most quality after-market options for rear (rear shock will be circa minimum £500) and front internals, be it simply springs and oil change (circa £200) or cartridges (easily as much as the shock, if not more), drastically improve the stock set up. It comes down to what brand and brand colour you like really, as they all perform exceptionally similar. Which is, just to confirm, damn awesome.

Mighty Hard Roker

Reaction score
many thanks for those suggestions it would appear I need to investigate Nitron and Maxton. Good to hear there are some solutions to the standard set up. Just ordered the akrapovic so suspension next on my list.

highlander

Reaction score
many thanks for those suggestions it would appear I need to investigate Nitron and Maxton. Good to hear there are some solutions to the standard set up. Just ordered the akrapovic so suspension next on my list.
Look for K-tech and Andreani as well ... that's what I chose.