MT09 Mapping

aaronr1

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to the forum and i have just had a fair bit of work done to my bike, i was just interested in what sort of power people have got out of these bikes. Mine as standard made 96BHP at the rear wheel as standard. After a LOT of time looking at the fly by wire and fuelling maps we have just hit 126 BHP at the rear wheel and 69 lb ft of torque. Ive also got Ktech fork internals, Nitron rear shock and a few other bits and pieces. I should have my bike back and dyno sheets by next week.

what sort of power have other people got out of these bikes??

Nickic01

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you what the figures are mate.. All I know is.. I've now got a beast of a machine..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

donut

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to the forum and i have just had a fair bit of work done to my bike, i was just interested in what sort of power people have got out of these bikes. Mine as standard made 96BHP at the rear wheel as standard. After a LOT of time looking at the fly by wire and fuelling maps we have just hit 126 BHP at the rear wheel and 69 lb ft of torque. Ive also got Ktech fork internals, Nitron rear shock and a few other bits and pieces. I should have my bike back and dyno sheets by next week.

what sort of power have other people got out of these bikes??
I'd be disappointed with 96 bhp but overjoyed with 126 bhp - let us know more.

Nickic01

Reaction score
That'll do for me!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk