MT09 New style Comfort seat for sale

Cobweb

Reaction score
I have a new 2017 style comfort seat for sale. It's in it's original box and has only been used for display on a special bike we built. It is for the new model but will fit all MT09, I know because we've tried it. The retail is £239 but it's for sale at £130 including UK postage.20170403_171759.jpg

Reaction score
I have a new 2017 style comfort seat for sale. It's in it's original box and has only been used for display on a special bike we built. It is for the new model but will fit all MT09, I know because we've tried it. The retail is £239 but it's for sale at £130 including UK postage.View attachment 4574
Hi Cobweb

Ill take @asking price (including delivery)

Regards

D

Hexme

Reaction score
Hi Cobweb, can you please confirm that this will fit on an Tracer 900?

otaylor38

Reaction score
Hi Cobweb, can you please confirm that this will fit on an Tracer 900?
The Tracer seat is in 2 parts. With the locking mechanism at the front of the pillion seat and then at the back of the riders seat.

I wouldnt of thought it possible for this to fit the Tracer, personally.

Hexme

Reaction score
The Tracer seat is in 2 parts. With the locking mechanism at the front of the pillion seat and then at the back of the riders seat.

I wouldnt of thought it possible for this to fit the Tracer, personally.
Thanks for that, I don't get my bike until tomorrow and looking at addons.

Seadoc

Reaction score
Can you find out how much it will be to ship to New Zealand? If reasonable, I will take it

Tony lowrie

Reaction score
Seat

I have a new 2017 style comfort seat for sale. It's in it's original box and has only been used for display on a special bike we built. It is for the new model but will fit all MT09, I know because we've tried it. The retail is £239 but it's for sale at £130 including UK postage.View attachment 4574
Pm,d you cobweb