MT09 Tracker for sale

Tedsshed

Reaction score
For sale one MT09 Tracker as new, only one month old, 320 miles on clock, running-in according to book not exceeded 4000 rpm, brand new full Acro system (not pictured but supplied with bike) low level as I didn't like the appearance of the hi level pipe.
Bike just isn't for me so grab a bargain, £5500.00 absolutely no offers have been offered that on a trade in but undecided on what to buy, any questions please call Ted on 07860 953960.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
That is very sensibly priced. How refreshing. I would say good luck with the sale, but at that price, I'd be very surprised if you need it.

Tedsshed

Reaction score
Hi Stumpy, I only have myself to blame, I should have test ridden one first but just fell in love with the looks and concept, I sold a KTM SM about 18 months ago but missed it terribly, I sold the KTM for a Triumph Tiger 800XC which I still have, its a great bike but just a little on the tame side, I bought the MT09 really to have a bit of fun on a sort of replacement for the KTM but alas it falls a long way short of the Austrian supermoto, the Yams motor is excellent but its chassis/suspension is lifetime behind that of a KTM, but then its a much cheaper bike so I should have expected it really, as I say I only have myself to blame.

Tedsshed

Reaction score
Hi Michael, I've arranged to ride a friends tomorrow, his has a Nitron rear shock and a few fork mods. if it rides well I'll keep mine and do the same.

stumpy66

Reaction score
I'm coming from a fz800, same crashy suspension , had a aprilia Tuono at the same time, Ohlins and brembos, totally different though. Will plod on with this for summer at least, then we'll see, but I am liking it the more I ride it at the minute:)