New 2021 MT-09 owner

Elycea

Reaction score
Hi, I've had it nearly a week and it's great!

I've had bikes on and off for over 20 years with my last 2 being V-Maxs but as I'm getting on a bit now (52) I thought I'd try something more sensible ;)

I came here looking for Tyre Pressure Monitoring System advice / reviews and haven't started looking yet. I've got a manual gauge but from past experience I'll probably check pressures every 3 months or so if I don't get a whizzy Bluetooth-LE smartphone connected app to do the job for me, it is 2021 after all.

andz

Reaction score
Hmmm, 52 is getting on a bit?

I'm 59 and I know I am far from the eldest here, they say you're only as old as the woman you feel but my wife just turned 60 so that's a bit redundant!

Welcome to the forum and have fun with the second best bike on the road (after the Tracer) :cool:

P2smith

Reaction score
Hi, I've had it nearly a week and it's great!

I've had bikes on and off for over 20 years with my last 2 being V-Maxs but as I'm getting on a bit now (52) I thought I'd try something more sensible ;)

I came here looking for Tyre Pressure Monitoring System advice / reviews and haven't started looking yet. I've got a manual gauge but from past experience I'll probably check pressures every 3 months or so if I don't get a whizzy Bluetooth-LE smartphone connected app to do the job for me, it is 2021 after all.
Is your bike the SP model?

Elycea

Reaction score
Is your bike the SP model?
No, it's the standard 2021 model. While I'd welcome (and probably rarely use) the cruise control on the SP I couldn't take the coloured wheels! Actually cruise control while I'm running the engine in and limited to 5300 revs would have been great for avoiding my throttle creep...