New member, Bury, UK

Bigdavep

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, ordered an MT-09 today in Race Blu. Should have it by next weekend as it was a bike they had in stock. Looking forward to reading and hopefully joining in with the forum.

Dave

Stripy

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, ordered an MT-09 today in Race Blu. Should have it by next weekend as it was a bike they had in stock. Looking forward to reading and hopefully joining in with the forum.

Dave
Hey and welcome Big Dave, congratulations on your new purchase - best colour :)

Greetings from Stockport!

Bigdavep

Reaction score
Cheers fellas, just need the damn thing to arrive now. I'm already looking at mods for it. Already got tail tidy, yamaha crash bungs (although I've heard they're crap) and a tank pad. Much like modifying my car i can see this getting pricey :)

Dave

catchacloud

Reaction score
Welcome, I have a 2 mth old Matt silver and blue one here in Hong Kong. Just done the usual tail tidy akropovic exhaust stubby levers and sliders it looks grand

Bigdavep

Reaction score
Yeah the akrapovic exhaust is definitely on the list, do they make that much difference to the noise?

Dave

catchacloud

Reaction score
Not crazy loud with the db killer in (Titan) but a really nice sound, added noticeable torq and power when combined with a racing air filter.

Bigdavep

Reaction score
Not crazy loud with the db killer in (Titan) but a really nice sound, added noticeable torq and power when combined with a racing air filter.
Cheers for that, theres lots of videos on youtube but the sounds never the best. Definitely getting one, just gotta hide it from the wife

Dave