New Member Checklist

Rabbitman109

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Hey guys! Welcome to the new site for the MT-09/FZ-09! Feel free to introduce yourself in the new member thread.

Then be sure to update your approximate location on the member map!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treble

Reaction score
Both links in the first post leads to the American Yamaha site.

Mark harper

Reaction score
Mark harper

Hi all .. Had bikes for many years .. Always owned a Kawasaki ( oops ) got rid of my sports tourers and wanted naked bike ... Test ride on the mt09 and fell in love within first five minutes.. Great bike and can't wait for some nice weather ... Mark

freschman

Reaction score
I just bought a MT-09 ind February. I have been without a bike for over ten years .. but now it got time again. The MT-09 is great Naked Bike and I alreadhave done round about 1000 miles with my MT-09. I love it!

Uncle Worm

Reaction score
New Mt-09

Hi,

Got my new MT-09 mat grey 3 days ago. love it already!!! :eek:
Found the forum and thought it would be good to join and get advice from MT-09 riders.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uv come to the wrong place Mr Worm. This place is full of Tracy riders, scatter cushions and scented bloody candles

Uncle Worm

Reaction score
Paddock stand and Bobbins

Hi

I'm a newbie to Forums ( never used a forum and not sure what I'm Doing, not sure how to and where to post)

Also a newbie to the MT-09, only had my bike for a week.
My previous bikes have always had centre stands so I'm not to sure where to start with finding a paddock stand and bobbins that are compatible with the Mt-09.
Any advices and suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

bobh

Reaction score
Hi.
My previous bikes have always had centre stands so I'm not to sure where to start with finding a paddock stand and bobbins that are compatible with the Mt-09.
Any advices and suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks
Lots of options, and I'm sure you must have a few local shops that have suitable stuff. But if you want to order online, maybe M&P are as good as any place to start. They often seem to have offers on stands.

drum1964

Reaction score
Hey Guys and girls,

My name is Luca, i am from Belgium.
Just sold my Yamaha bt 1100 bulldog and i have bought a MT09 2016 model in lava red.
Hope to have it next week.

See ya.

Teeny

Reaction score
newbie MT-09 Tracer

:eek: helloooooo there!

How are you all?

I have just purchased my MT-09 Tracer on friday and looking to get the run in service completed soooon..

Already had the suspension set up done, making the front end feel loads better. :)

Keeping my eye on ebay for a radiator guard, screen, tail tidy and integrated tail light.....

Catch up soon