New member from France

Dwarfy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm English but live in the Lot et Garonne in SW France. I have just traded my UK KTM 690 Duke and bought a new Yamaha MT 09 in black. I pick it up in 2 weeks so feeling quite excited. It is coming with full Akra, black sport screen and tail tidy, as I don't like the number plate behind the rear tyre.
I'm looking forward to being a regular visitor here and talking with some like minded people......Cheers everyone:cool:

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Dwarfy, were about's in the Lot et Garonne are you? I live in La Sauvetat du Dropt not far from Emyet. Are you getting your MT09 from X Box in Marmande?
Welcome to the forum.
Lew

Last edited:

Dwarfy

Reaction score
Dwarfy, were about's in the Lot et Garonne are you? I live in La Sauvetat du Dropt not far from Emyet. Are you getting your MT09 from X Box in Marmande?
Welcome to the forum.
Lew
Wow small world Lew!! We have recently sold our house in Saint Pastour and have been in a gite for 6 weeks. Our new house is in Massels, so we're about 45 mins from you. We move in on thursday, so give me a week or two to get settled in and then ride over for a coffee, or we can meet up in Miramont, Duras or anywhere really....I am buying the bike from Planet Moto in Villeneuve Sur Lot....They were so good to deal with, and helped me to register the KTM in France so they could do a p/x deal.....I went in to X Box last saturday as they have a Ducati Monster in stock....I wanted to make sure I hadn't made a mistake in buying the MT09......If you look at the price difference alone, I quickly realised I hadn't......speak soon hopefully....Real name is Mark but I'm short so Dwarfy is my nickname :D

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Hi Dwarfy was good to hear from you , will arrange a meet up soon, maybe you know some decent roads around this area, I have yet to find them.