Seadoc

Reaction score
I should have started a new thread, accidentally hijacked Bumpyride's thread!

Hi All, I am new to the forum, have been lurking for a while. The MT-09 brought me out of motorcycling retirement forced on me since I shifted my family from South Africa to New Zealand 16 years ago. I started riding at age 13 ( illegally!) on a 50cc Fizzy and worked my way up through 12 bikes including Yam RD350, Kaw Z650, Honda VFR 750, Yam XS 11, FZR 1000 and R1. It is great to be back in the saddle after such a long time and I am really enjoying my 2016 MT. New Zealand has some great biking roads and I am looking forward to learning more about the MT from the very knowledgeable members on this forum.
I am picking up a new 2017 model tomorrow after a 2 week delay in the shipping from Japan!

I am still waiting for the new one, sitting in a crate at the dealer. Hopefully ready on Wednesday, 2 more sleeps!

bumpyride

Reaction score
hey seadoc, hijacking all good, crap you didnt get the bike sat, fingers crossed all goes well wed, :)

Seadoc

Reaction score
Thanks , Bumpyride, they always seem to take longer to arrive than you were told! I am not into delayed gratification!

Seadoc

Reaction score
Not yet, bumpyride, not too sure what the problem is, dealer says they could get my colour?? So still waiting!