• Thread starter Deleted member 4068
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 4068

Hi all new to this forum, New MT09 SP arriving tomorrow. Will be asking some questions that I am sure your members will be able to Answer

kev

Reaction score
welcome, it's a bit quiet on here but you can find some good information . I've had my 2017 ABS from new, done 14k miles on it, only problem was starter solenoid failure, due to starter switch sticking on, check with the ignition off that it returns to the run position and always use to stop engine.
I tend to run mine in standard mode, it's a bit twitchy in A mode and the other day I used B mode as the roads were very wet, although I avoided most of the rain showers, cheers Kev.

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
The re-map sorts the twitchy A mode. When I got mine done I was riding through town and didn't even realise it was still in A mode as it was still nice and smooth :)

D

Deleted member 4068

welcome, it's a bit quiet on here but you can find some good information . I've had my 2017 ABS from new, done 14k miles on it, only problem was starter solenoid failure, due to starter switch sticking on, check with the ignition off that it returns to the run position and always use to stop engine.
I tend to run mine in standard mode, it's a bit twitchy in A mode and the other day I used B mode as the roads were very wet, although I avoided most of the rain showers, cheers Kev.
Thanks for the Welcome, And the information. I have read about the starter sticking so will keep my eye on it. I will have to experiment with the riding modes.
I have come from a BMW S1000XR, absolutely awesome bike, but a bit of overkill for the amount of time I used it.
So having had a Tracer in the past, have moved to the MT09..............