New owner needing advice on Radiator cover

loneranger

Reaction score
Hi all. Could do with some pics of rad covers. I had a MT07 with the evotech for a year. Whats best value and looks best? Ive order my bike with the free Akra system, tail tidy, led indicators, heated grips, alarm and rear carrier. Just wanna make sure I get a rad fitted before i ride off when I get it in two weeks.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Have to agree... I like that one the best:), but I did read that the yam rad side guards won't fit on that guard, not sure if other side guards fit, like the puig, pyramid etc.... I plumbed for R&G, but some have said the paint peels off.... Not had this issue, if I did I'd get it re-coated..

image.jpg

Last edited:

Coopie

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Yup .... that's the one I got the other day . Not yet fitted but looks good quality , very pleased :D ^^^^^^

lee1980

Reaction score
Evotech all the way unless u want yam side covers, fits perfect and wraps around rad neat brackets and is not to bling which is what I didn't want.

loneranger

Reaction score
anyone got a picture actually on their bike. I had the evotech on my MT07 but that bike came with its OEM side covers in plastic. This one seems to be wrap around. Does look nice. Silver or black? I have a deep armour coming shortly?

TIM80

Reaction score

loneranger

Reaction score
I've gone with a r and g black and yamaha side covers in silver. When i get the bike i will post pics