New Shoei Helmet

watto

Reaction score
Just picked up my new Shoei helmet. Have been using a 10yo AGV. What a difference the Shoei was much quieter and most of all very stable at 100kph, good visibility and ventilation. The tinted internal visor was great too in the bright afternoon sun would definitely recommend one.

Last edited:

Chuck

Reaction score
Nice...
I also have a 10 year old helmet (HJC CL-12) that I am using until I can find the one I want, I am lookin at a Bell RS-1 in matte grey.
RS-1.jpg
I tried on a Shark Vision-R with those internal visors but I wasn't sold, good luck with the helmet and I don't want to hijack, back to subject, Shoei !

Last edited:

jambocool

Reaction score
Very nice.
I'm thinking the GT Air will be my next helmet.
Did you compare it to their NXR, if so how did it compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipski99

Reaction score
Nice looking helmet and not cheap I'm guessing. I use a Shoei Qwest 2 which is only 2 years old and it's a top quality helmet and great fit for me.

Mitch21

Reaction score
Hey watto, where did u purchase this from? In Adelaide or internet? Also price if you don't mind. cheers

M

MT account

im fond of bell helmets (that sounds wrong?) and this 1 cost me £10.50 off of ebay, lovely!............:)P1160887.jpg

M

MT account

Filler...? To funny to even comment on

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees
put into context a bit of filler in a helmet worn in a country where motorcycle accidents usually result in dismemberment or bleeding to death on the side of a road or worse, outside a hospital because you dont have £5000 right there right then to get a knot tied in yer spleen makes a 300 quid helmet for £10.50 a bargain!!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
put into context a bit of filler in a helmet worn in a country where motorcycle accidents usually result in dismemberment or bleeding to death on the side of a road or worse, outside a hospital because you dont have £5000 right there right then to get a knot tied in yer spleen makes a 300 quid helmet for £10.50 a bargain!!!
Put it like that and I c ur point lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees