New to Forum New to MT-09

GTR

Reaction score
Picking up a 2017 in like a week. Those familiar with Japan know you have to wait for everything.. LOL

So what do people have and what are some modifications for the bike.? Where is everyone located? I am in Yokosuka area, just south of Yokohama.

I am planning on the Akra exhaust as well as Heated grips and better seat. Also doing the fly screen. Let me know what you guys think.

M

flying circus

Reaction score
Hello and welcome from the UK, I like many are fascinated by Japanese people and the culture and country, keep us informed on your new bike.

kev

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the site, I fitted a Puig sport screen to mine, It's more to keep the speedo clean but it does work, also a radiator guard is a must, I fitted a R&G one but it could have done to be a few mm wider?

Toppie

Reaction score
Picking up a 2017 in like a week. Those familiar with Japan know you have to wait for everything.. LOL

So what do people have and what are some modifications for the bike.? Where is everyone located? I am in Yokosuka area, just south of Yokohama.

I am planning on the Akra exhaust as well as Heated grips and better seat. Also doing the fly screen. Let me know what you guys think.

M
Hello from Ireland!
After having the ECU recently flashed on my MT-09 Tracer I'd recommend this invisible but extremely noticeable 'upgrade'.
Get your bike nicely run in with your new exhaust 'an all then, treat it to a bit of electronic tuning.
You WILL be very impressed!

GTR

Reaction score
Hello from Ireland!
After having the ECU recently flashed on my MT-09 Tracer I'd recommend this invisible but extremely noticeable 'upgrade'.
Get your bike nicely run in with your new exhaust 'an all then, treat it to a bit of electronic tuning.
You WILL be very impressed!
Thanks for the info and those are all great additions. Really excited as this bike to me is a real good bargain for the price.