New to the group

Madmatt

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the group so just saying hi! I passed my test in September this year and then went out and got a Matt grey MT 09 best thing I ever did! Advice and tips all welcome as very new to all of this!
Cheers Matt

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Matt. Welcome to the forum...
Give me a shout the next time you are coming up the shop and I will get the brews in lol.

Uv already met Flydnb on here...he is Simon fly Tobias on our Facebook group lol... if he says anything about toilets run like the wind hahahaha.

I'm pretty sure that you will like this forum...there's lots of info flying around so keep ur eyes and ears open for it lol.

Madmatt

Reaction score
Cheers guys looks like I'll spend most of my work time on hear looking at posts! Deffo give you a shout as I'm always up for a brew! Looking for a street rally seat at the min, after seeing and sitting on yours dude the other day would make a big diffrence I thk! seen the one on eBay but looks like someone's opened it up to much and had a turd on the seat! If you guys no of any point them my way! Cheers

Mat Still

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I've just picked mine up too (with 4miles on it), in gray as well.
Got some changes in mind, nowt too drastic though, SWIMBO won't approve. :cool:

Had a quick look, but has anyone tried the GPR exhaust? Torn between the Akro and the Termi at the moment, but could be persuaded if the GPR is any good.

regards
Mat

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers guys looks like I'll spend most of my work time on hear looking at posts! Deffo give you a shout as I'm always up for a brew! Looking for a street rally seat at the min, after seeing and sitting on yours dude the other day would make a big diffrence I thk! seen the one on eBay but looks like someone's opened it up to much and had a turd on the seat! If you guys no of any point them my way! Cheers
A turd...! Pmsl.
I will keep an eye out for u on the SR Seat.
Have a look in the sale section on ere. I'm sure someone was flogging one