New Tracer Owner

Blackie

Reaction score
Hi I'm Blackie. I'm from N Yorkshire here in the UK. Had my Tracer a week, and I'm very happy with it. I got the Mistral Grey model, which is really navy (ish) blue and grey.
Look forward to chatting with you all, and learning.

valvestem

Reaction score
Hi I'm Blackie. I'm from N Yorkshire here in the UK. Had my Tracer a week, and I'm very happy with it. I got the Mistral Grey model, which is really navy (ish) blue and grey.
Look forward to chatting with you all, and learning.
Congrats,, bet you will like it....

Blackie

Reaction score
Thanks.

Hi Guys Thanks for the welcome. Just waiting for the temp to rise a bit, its 2C at the moment which is a bit too cold for me to enjoy riding.
Went out the other day got about 300yrds and had to turn back, the cold? No me bloody new boots ! Could I hell get 2nd gear. With a new bike I thought I'd buy myself some new boots, and in case you're wondering, no I do not have boots the size of a clowns, I take a dainty size 8, but I could not manage to get underneath the gear lever. They are combat style boots
and I guess they will be ok after I've broken them in a bit. To continue the ride I changed into my old trainers, and wow! what a bike. Now I can see what all the reviewers have been going on about.
my bike 1.jpg