Newbie Ayrshire Scotland

Stavros MT

Reaction score
Hey folks, had my 2014 MT09 for a couple of months now.

Loving it, quick, chuckable and wheelieable, plus love the noise of a triple with a full Akra ?

Came hunting for info on ECU reflash...?

the cueball

Reaction score
Welcome along, I'm always down in Ayr for a 99, so look out (or listen out) for me! lol

I have the full Akra with the baffle removed... love the noise...

N0ddie

Reaction score
Hello fellow Weegies.

Which Akrapovic systems did you opt for?

I've got the carbon system on order.

the cueball

Reaction score
I've got the titanium one...I put the order in at the same time as the bike, so it's all that has been on it...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey folks, had my 2014 MT09 for a couple of months now.

Loving it, quick, chuckable and wheelieable, plus love the noise of a triple with a full Akra [emoji41]

Came hunting for info on ECU reflash...[emoji6]
What would you like to know about the ecu flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stavros MT

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've got the carbon Akra on mine, I love the look of it and the noise is beautiful, deep burble at tick over and roars at full chat! Plus awesome flames!! ? you won't be disappointed with the carbon one my friend ??

Got the bike from RideOn in Hillington and it came well accessorised by the previous owner. I'd looked at buying one for some time and decided what I'd do to it when I got one and it's literally THE bike that came up for sale! Very handy!

I regularly commute up and down the A77 to Glasgow on the MT and I try and get out as much as poss but with 3 kids time is limited for bike fun...but I'm always on the look out for other MTs!!

Re the ECU flash, I have commented on a post in the general discussion forum. Basically the jerky throttle in A mode does my tits in on the back roads...well all roads actually, on (usually) wet and bumpy roads having the pretty violent on/off throttle episode mid corner when you are not expecting it is ruining the ride. Trying to hold a steady speed on the commute can be tough with a relax grip and then all of a sudden you hit a bump and the throttle moves slightly and the bike instantly drops or rises 10mph!! The ECU flash I've read about that TT offers sounds exactly what I'm after tbh!! ? My main question is, basically, is it best to get the bike live mapped on a rolling road or do you have set maps for certain mods?