newbie from Yorkshire

kev

Reaction score
Is there any one here? posted a welcome but it's gone?

Well it seems to be working now, I bought a new 2017 ABS MT09 a week ago, done 400 miles on it and liking it a lot, it's the replacement for the FZ6N that I bought new in 2006 and wrote off in Feb. 2016, fractured my shoulder blade and finger, so was taking things easy last year ( on my MT-01) lol.

I live 15 minuets away from Squires café and do most of my riding in north and east Yorkshire, I had a ride to the east coast today with 3 mates, well I was with them some of the time as still running in?

I'll be keeping the bike pretty much standard but ordered a Puig sports screen and might fit a rad. guard and maybe a few other bits? well that's all for now...........Kev

Last edited:

Stripy

Reaction score
Hi Kev,

Welcome and congratulations on your choice.
i'm on my 3rd MT now, and just loving it!

//Stripy

steve-a

Reaction score
Hi there, seems like you are liking the MT09, was tempted to get one instead of the Tracer but as I commute all year round I thought that the Tracer would give me a bit better weather protection, maybe in a year or so I will get the MT09 or 10, see how this one does though as it is my first Yamaha

Gruffalo

Reaction score
Ay up Kev, Wecome to the forum. I rode a FZ6 for many years and this seamed like a nice upgrade :), sorry to hear about your accident, but I guess every cloud has a silver lining :)

Last edited: