Not complaining, but.....

woodie100

Reaction score
Hello all,

With this recent beautiful bout of sunshine we are having and as my header suggests, not complaining but does or has anyone else experienced sever sun reflection off the Tracer LCD screen?? It’s really blinding so much so I have to cover the sun from reflecting off the screen as it’s so so bright. Another way of avoiding this is to move your head position to one side but again it’s not ideal. Had anykne else had this and if so how did you go about curing this issue?

Thanks all

JonB

Greenman41

Reaction score
Yes, depends on the position of the sun wrt the screen, obviously, so not a problem all the time but when it is the screen is totally illegible.

woodie100

Reaction score
I understand that’s it’s a temporary issue. I have since found screen filters (but like a screen protector you get with mobiles) which defuse glare so I might try that next summer! The sun has not been so bright for a while now😕
Thanks for the replies!
JonB

RazzleH

Reaction score
My 2016 Tracer screen is a weak point I reckon. Glair is as you say. I hope the latest models have been modified and possibly enlarged as well.

woodie100

Reaction score
Now in the start of autumn i somehow don’t see this being an issue for a good while !!! Let alone test antibglare screen protector thingy!!