one is returning

razz

Reaction score
dudes , how are ya all , flogged my mt09 last year , end of . carried on the fz1n then onto an R1 , the R1 is an amazing bike , but i`m buggered if i can comutte on it , i did try , but alas i`m a failure . so today , one popped into ones local and did the deal on a brand new matte grey abs , tail tidy n acro , even picked my number plate , what a fantastic feeling , whilst owning the R1 , i did have use of an mt09 on a couple of occassions , ain`t they great . so pics when shes here and its good to be back , ady

stevecbr

Reaction score
Welcome back, bike from Tinklers i guess? Have you got the new R1? Rode Tinklers red one last year, didnt get on with it.
Took my MT round Snetterton last night, MSV track evening

razz

Reaction score
Welcome back, bike from Tinklers i guess? Have you got the new R1? Rode Tinklers red one last year, didnt get on with it.
Took my MT round Snetterton last night, MSV track evening
hello steve , sure is tinklers , i had the 11 plate R1 blue/white , a brilliant bike , and during the past weekend , when the sun shone , she was outstanding but its destroying my neck whilst comutting , and comutte a lot i do . so had the change today , i really must try a track evening .

stevie996

Reaction score

here she is , as she looked this very afternoon
that appears to be a Sport Tracker with it's black frame and gold forks. Standard MT 09 front mud guard without ABS stickers and no stickers on the dummy air in take covers. looks really nice like this. are you getting the low level pipe with it?

razz

Reaction score
that appears to be a Sport Tracker with it's black frame and gold forks. Standard MT 09 front mud guard without ABS stickers and no stickers on the dummy air in take covers. looks really nice like this. are you getting the low level pipe with it?
hello there , they be bronze colour wheels , and i was told its a sports tracker . so i suspect it will have the high level pipe , but not been told this , they calling today regarding delivery , i will ask :)

Patrick

Reaction score
Just curious, but when you buy a bike in the UK. Don't you just ride it home after you buy it? I notice in a lot of the post that you say you ordered it, or your getting it next week. Sorry if I'm hijacking I'd just like to know.

razz

Reaction score
well for me its cos the dealer is so busy and selling lots , that although the bike is there , i`m in the queue for collecting as he only has a small workshop and two very busy mechs

razz

Reaction score
She is indeed a street tracker , but she was supplied without the conversion kit , hence why looks as she does , it will be the high level exhaust that will be supplied too

Lovely

RipGroove

Reaction score
She is indeed a street tracker , but she was supplied without the conversion kit , hence why looks as she does , it will be the high level exhaust that will be supplied too

Lovely
Nice and unique then! Mint. Wish mine had a black frame.