Opinions of owners

Marcus Campos

Reaction score
Friends, okay? The MT 09 will be released in Brazil on 11/2014. How is a new motorcycle for us, I wonder what is your opinion on it. I'm looking to buy one but would like to know what opniões of you before I buy. Thank you.

Deep Armour Swede

Reaction score
Hello!

I have not yet received my MT-09 Deep Armour, but I have tested it. And I can only describe it in one way, fun really fun to drive! The entire bike is perceived as more than it really is.
Have had a number of similar bikes with more horsepower, but has not been more fun!

l34chy

Reaction score
good bike could be better the engine and chassis is good suspension is not good but it is all down to personal use .
I have had a lot of sports bike and have had several years of racing.
so depending on what you intend to use it for will determine whether you like it.
I know i have more chance of losing my licence riding this than my r1 you just got to wheely it all the time :cool:

flipper

Reaction score
great fun bike. loads of grunt and power - more than you ever need. suspension is poor but that is fixable.

sporti

Reaction score
Friends, okay? The MT 09 will be released in Brazil on 11/2014. How is a new motorcycle for us, I wonder what is your opinion on it. I'm looking to buy one but would like to know what opniões of you before I buy. Thank you.
Not to be rude....is this the bike you want to test ride?

....google MT09....you might be pleasantly surprised.....

flipper

Reaction score
have you tried the flat seat? cured all the discomfort I had from the stocker.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
My son has an xt660x, it's an allright bike, good fun to ride once you have sorted the jerkiness out with a Kevmod.