Oxford covers

Jess24845030

Reaction score
Hi is anyone using the Oxford rainx or stormx as an outside bike cover ? Which one and what size unfortunately my new bike will have to live outside . Went to see her today at the shop it was up on the ramp having a few of the bits I requested fitted . Getting excited.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi is anyone using the Oxford rainx or stormx as an outside bike cover ? Which one and what size unfortunately my new bike will have to live outside . Went to see her today at the shop it was up on the ramp having a few of the bits I requested fitted . Getting excited.
Whichever one u get mate make sure it's breathable

emptyoh9

Reaction score
I had a stormex on my CBR 600w (1998) before my garage was built and i bought my MT. I think it was medium but don't quote me on that. Considering all the shit rep that Oxford products get i was really pleased with it. It had a fleece (kinda) type liner and kept the bike dry without making it sweat and condensate. As TT says, breathable is the main thing, if it condensates then it may as well be in the rain.
For the money i'd recommend it. However after a year outside in strong winds it did rip in the end. I'd say they were disposable and replace it after a year. Thats my 2p worth anyway.