Paint codes

boro

Reaction score
HI

I've managed to pick up quite a large chip on the tank of my Burple MT09, just wondered if anyone has the paint codes and so I can see if anyone does a touch up pen.

Cheers

boro

Reaction score
When you do find the paint code, Motorcycle Paint & Scooter Paint by RS Bike Paint. Honda Vespa Harley Suzuki BMW Yamaha Kawasaki will match any paint from any manufacturer.
Doesn't have the Racing Blu's dark gloss grey as a colour. I had thought it was "YAM008 Matte Black Mettalic" but my bike isn't matte....I' have found this at colorrite in the USA.

Yamaha 1366 Liquid Graphite (DNMN)
SKU # : 5012
Vendor : ColorRite
Manufacturer : Yamaha
Manufacturer Code : 1366

Looks like it on the website but then you can't really see it clearly enough on a website..

Last edited:

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Last edited:

boro

Reaction score
Well things are quite a bit difficult in NZ, already rang them and no touch up paint in NZ, I guess I'll have to find the code and order from overseas.

boro

Reaction score
Update RS Bike paint are going to get back with paint code and confirm, so I will post as soon as I hear back on the code.....

boro

Reaction score
Okay time for an update RS paint are not sure what colour the bike is as they have the Racing Blu listed as having matt grey paint not gloss like mine. So have sent a few photo's over for them to have a look at, hopefully it will help.
But if anyone has the right paint codes for the gloss grey please let me know so I can pass onto them. Cheers:confused:

boro

Reaction score
Well USA came to the rescue, for those that might to know the code is

yamaha 1366 dark gray metallic n (dnmn)

Cheers