Picked mine up today

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Hi All
First post on here, picked up the bike this morning, and it has rained pretty much ever since. looking forward to the next dry dayMT TREVfb.jpg

Stripy

Reaction score
Congratulations!
You should have ridden tonight instead, houling under the full, bright moon :))

SlanGlad

Reaction score
Hi!
Congrats! Hope you're happy with it. No luck for the rain but you're quite lucky to already have the fly screen. It's unavailable at my dealer's for the moment.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Been out all day in the rain today, the bike is awesome, if lacking in weather protection. got soaked. Yes I plan on getting the rad protectors and intake grilles, maybe the chainguard, and definately some R&G crash bungs.

rob5006

Reaction score
Get my bike tomorrow. Blazing orange. Having to wait for flyscreen and levers but that will not detract from enjoyment that awaits me!
Feel as though i'm a member of an elite club and that the MT09 will be a future cult classic like the RD350LC!

Stripy

Reaction score
Indeed, for those of you, who still are waiting to take delivery of this modern badboy - you're in for a treat.
It's f'ing amazing and so fun. Take care on it, cause you might be looking for some edges or lines going red when crossing.
It will invite you and tempt you like another drug dealer. When you've signed the papers, you're likely to get extremely addicted.
Just like the funny tobacco, it'll give you a massive grin on your face.

Just enjoy :)

rob5006

Reaction score
R & G'S not avail for another month. I got some similar ones of good quality of ebay. Had them fitted. They cost about £55. Look just like R & g's. Check it out on ebay under MT09.
For your info
Rob

Chris West

Reaction score
Nice one Trevor, I do like that Deep Amor

Im hoping to see some accessories at the bike show next week

rob5006

Reaction score
Yes they were yours and they are excellent! V recommended. I was swayed by the in- depth analysis on your web page. Glad i got them. Many thanks.