Power Commander Australia distributor

braedan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone know of a distributor in Australia selling power commander 5 for the MT?
Or anyone know somehow I can order one from overseas?

Cheers

marthy

Reaction score
Ever consider the EJK fuel controller? Much cheaper and do a really good job on tuning the 09. What exhaust set up do you have?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ever consider the EJK fuel controller? Much cheaper and do a really good job on tuning the 09. What exhaust set up do you have?
Tell me more.... Lots more...!

Toying with the idea of pc5...

Have the full akra by the way

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

marthy

Reaction score
Tell me more.... Lots more...!

Toying with the idea of pc5...

Have the full akra by the way

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

I worked with them to get the controller tuned for the FZ-09/MT-09. The map is preset in the controller and you can adjust the trim right off the controller with 3 buttons. No need to carry a computer... can be adjust on the fly or if mounted under the seat... just need to stop and pop the seat off. There's a cruising range, acceleration range and wide open range you can adjust. The shift point between the 3 mode are adjustable but won't mess too much with it since it's all calibrated. The fueling is load sensitive. Much easier to tune and since the 09 map is already very good, just a bit lean. This controller does a fine job at tuning the on/off throttle too. It a bout 90% perfect.

The controller is $250.00 shipped is Aus. Depending if you use the DBKiller or not, the controller settings can be change in seconds. I already sold a few and everyone has been satisfied so far. Including me... if it wasn't good it won't be on my bike!

braedan

Reaction score
Just bought a pc 5 plus auto tune, have full akra on there... shouldnt take too long to get here.. was quite expensive but i dont mind

Schultzy

Reaction score
I worked with them to get the controller tuned for the FZ-09/MT-09. The map is preset in the controller and you can adjust the trim right off the controller with 3 buttons. No need to carry a computer... can be adjust on the fly or if mounted under the seat... just need to stop and pop the seat off. There's a cruising range, acceleration range and wide open range you can adjust. The shift point between the 3 mode are adjustable but won't mess too much with it since it's all calibrated. The fueling is load sensitive. Much easier to tune and since the 09 map is already very good, just a bit lean. This controller does a fine job at tuning the on/off throttle too. It a bout 90% perfect.

The controller is $250.00 shipped is Aus. Depending if you use the DBKiller or not, the controller settings can be change in seconds. I already sold a few and everyone has been satisfied so far. Including me... if it wasn't good it won't be on my bike!
Interesting that you don't need a PC for this - how do you know what maps your uploading?

I'm getting a Two Bros so would mind getting this or a PC, what's this like with. Two Brothers exhaust?

marthy

Reaction score
The controller is pre program with the base map then if needed you can adjust the map a bit using the 3 buttons and 6 different modes. All open exhaust have very similar design other than look. Could always double check on a dyno if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

RzR

Reaction score
Just bought a pc 5 plus auto tune, have full akra on there... shouldnt take too long to get here.. was quite expensive but i dont mind
How much did you pay for it - and how are you finding it - did it smoothen out the throttle
response ?

braedan

Reaction score
Did smoothen out the response nicely, but I do need to get the bike tuned now. Just running a base map, but auto tune does help a fair bit. You dont know your throttle after installing, its quite different. Paid about 350 for the PC 5 and around 200 for the auto tune (maybe a little less) these prices were in usd and I also had to pay for shipping.

Cant wait to get it tuned now!