Pro-race exhaust

Redcap

Reaction score
Hi All
Just had a Pro-race exhaust system fitted ! This is the first mt09 tracer they have made . I asked if they could make a system with the extra loop like the Akrapovic system but keep the centre stand . It is stainless steel with a carbon can with removable baffle. I think they have made a cracking job . It is very load without the baffle but sounds lovely. With the baffle in it is much quieter , it has a lovely tone and breathes much better . Will get it dynoed as soon as I can to see if there is as much a improvement as it feels . What do you guys think ?
Cheers

Attachments

fazers1

Reaction score
Looks like good quality mate How much did it set you back ?

Redcap

Reaction score
Hi mate I got a mates rate deal as it was a first time job but I think retail is £700 ish that includes headers can and pipe work! I am really chuffed particularly keeping the centre stand !

fazers1

Reaction score
Not a bad price for what looks like a good quality full system.Are they putting it into full production?

Redcap

Reaction score
Not sure if they will be off the shelf ! I think you would have to ride in they will make it up there and then . It looks incredibly difficult to jig up but I am not an expert.

fazers1

Reaction score
Bit far for me to ride in mate but i have just accquired an akrapovic so dont need to bother now cheers

Redcap

Reaction score
Be interesting to compare Dyno graphs if and when we get them !