quickshifter

l34chy

Reaction score
So has anyone fitted quickshifter on there bike without a power commander I want to fit one but not sure which would be the best now I have had the ECU flashed I don't need a power commander.
So my question is can a quickshifter be fitted to the ECU is there a port for it to plug in to?

MadGelo

Reaction score
So has anyone fitted quickshifter on there bike without a power commander I want to fit one but not sure which would be the best now I have had the ECU flashed I don't need a power commander.
So my question is can a quickshifter be fitted to the ECU is there a port for it to plug in to?
it can be fitted without PC.

Havnt tried it tho.

https://ftecu.com/shop/ecu-based-quickshifter-harnesses/

MadGelo

Reaction score
So that is by the same company that Simon uses to flash my ECU I never asked the question last week while he was sorting my bike .
I will give him a bell and ask about the procedure cheers MadGelo
np.

ones you have some more info, do share please.

I wonder if you need to have ECU programmed for it to work.

least now that your ECU is registered, you dont need to pay 100$ to them again:)

Last edited:

l34chy

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the link I will have a word with Simon and see what the oracle has to say.
I can't beleive that or I would of had it fitted then :rolleyes:
It's looking like an easy fix from what I have read on the flashtune site

l34chy

Reaction score
np.

ones you have some more info, do share please.

I wonder if you need to have ECU programmed for it to work.

least now that your ECU is registered, you dont need to pay 100$ to them again:)
Spoke to Simon and had been enquiring about which quickshifter would be the best and confirmed it now.
I don't need ECU updating the translogic quickshifter is an independent bolt on accessory there is others on the market but speaking to Simon confirmed to me
that the translogic is a better more reliable and easy enough to fit with a bit of knowledge so I will no doubt be ringing Simon again for help.
just got to order the appropriate model to suit my race shift set up