Radiator Gurads

JT09

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I ordered a black R&G radiator guard which will hopefully arrive in a week. I then bought some second hand Yamaha 'Side Radiator Guards' of E-bay,

Obviously you've all seen the side guards before, they're silver and have the diagonal slashes along the sides. My MT is deep armor so when I put them on I loved the shape and the fact they make the radiator look a little less weedy. But I don't think the silver worked to well. It clashed with the gold forks and the purple tank. I have taken them off and had them in with a local firm to powder coat them.

I have chosen a black color with a 30% shine so will hope it fits my colour scheme better and gives it something a little different. I'll share some pictures as soon as they're ready.

JT

loneranger

Reaction score
I've fitted black rad and silver side covers on friday on my new deep armour. Looks good. Absolute pig off a job thought The instructions with the rad were piss poor. Photos were dark and couldn't see what they were saying compared to the pic. took me over 90 minutes to sort!

JT09

Reaction score
Nice one. Noooooooo I was hoping the guard would be a simple one. Ah well see. Any photos lads?