Need Help Rear frame bolts?

shillingford

Reaction score
Hey Guys, hoping someone can help me out.. I'm changing out my rear Frame and I'm wondering what kind of and size are the bolts are used on a MT-09 rear frame?
Thanks, J

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
You need Yamaha Screw with part number 90149-10060-00

For the subframe I'd probably get OEM to be on the safe side rather than simply try and find an equivalent. Just put that part number in google/ebay and you should find them pretty cheap locally.

I found companies in the UK/EU doing them for under £2 each so not expensive, so I'm sure you'd have a local shop/dealer be able to supply them at a good price.

shillingford

Reaction score
You need Yamaha Screw with part number 90149-10060-00

For the subframe I'd probably get OEM to be on the safe side rather than simply try and find an equivalent. Just put that part number in google/ebay and you should find them pretty cheap locally.

I found companies in the UK/EU doing them for under £2 each so not expensive, so I'm sure you'd have a local shop/dealer be able to supply them at a good price.
Hey, I really appreciate your info in the reply. Actually, I'm researching this for someone else, I'm not familiar with this type of screw,
What type of tool do i need?

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Just had a look at mine and you'd need a security torx head with the recess in it.

I would have said on that basis to maybe go for stainless bolts instead, but as you're changing out the old one and need to remove the existing ones, might be worth seeing if you can get the torx head bit and get the OEM anyway.

shillingford

Reaction score
Just had a look at mine and you'd need a security torx head with the recess in it.

I would have said on that basis to maybe go for stainless bolts instead, but as you're changing out the old one and need to remove the existing ones, might be worth seeing if you can get the torx head bit and get the OEM anyway.
Thank You.

shillingford

Reaction score

Security Torx.. got it.
Thank you