Rearsets

braedan

Reaction score
Woohoo! Just ordered some Gilles rearsets ... got them alot cheaper on ebay than what they are offering in the Y-Shop (yamaha shop) ...

Will post pics in a couple of weeks when they arrive + fitted.

Also purchased a HID conversion kit (from the UK) for high/low beam..

Has anyone seen many sets of rearsets available so far? links??
Has anyone seen many light conversions ?

Cheers boys :)

M

MT account

we dont do lights in the UK old chap, we're british you know!

...............ill be doing them on mine tho as it will be closer to you than it will to london. ill see where i can mount some leds to light up the engine a bit. i made up a kit to light up the wheels on my ER but was too busy thrashing it to do the job! quite chuffed with me headlight mod tho........:cool:

014 (2).jpg013 (2).jpg010 (2).jpg009 (2).jpg

Schultzy

Reaction score
Woohoo! Just ordered some Gilles rearsets ... got them alot cheaper on ebay than what they are offering in the Y-Shop (yamaha shop) ...

Cheers boys :)
Did you get those rearsets put on - would love to see them?

They are a super pricey upgrade but most of my bikes had them (given most were second hand) and I love the adjustability but at the Yamaha price their crazy.

braedan

Reaction score
Hey mate,

I have not yet fit the rearsets. After reading the instructions, it turns out the MT is a bit more challenging than the standard bike to fit rearsets. There is a certain pin that you need to remove which is a bit challenging for me (I don't really have huge experience with modifications to bikes)

So I thought it would be best if I saved a bit of money and have the local dealer fit them instead (which I haven't got around to organizing yet)

But, they do look good off the bike! haha

Ill keep you posted when I organize to fit them!

emptyoh9

Reaction score
They look ace until you bin it mate, make sure they are set high up as there's no hinge on 'em. :)