Repainted MT-09 Picture Thread

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I thought it might be an idea to have a thread with some inspiration images for those of us that like 'tweek' our bikes. These are images showing what others have done to their bike for some ideas on what you might want to do to yours !

flydnb

Reaction score
im a believer in less is more on the mt 09 hence why the street rally version looks shit in my opinion of course, when I saw the street rally in the flesh it looked sort of cheap, I think the bike looks classy when it hasn't got to much painted plastic, if you want a belly pan etc then get an r1 and be done with it, the only cosmetic things im getting are the factory screen and tail tidy, rad gaurds and fender extender, and a new exhaust at some point but not immediately.

Birdy

Reaction score
Blue and white does look good , and the grey with trick suspension . But i beg all of our tangerine owning brothers , please DO NOT paint your exhaust orange !!! BLEEEERUUGHHH !!

julianziggy

Reaction score
digging the white wheels I want to do that to my grey bike. possibly some other parts as well.

tox

Reaction score
Most look good. Expecially the trick grey/white one that I would give the wife for. But who had shares in an orange paint factory.

Birdy

Reaction score
Agree tox , judging by the web site seems like our german friends are digging the orange ... crazy sense of humour those guys !! lol:rolleyes:

M

MT account

or it crashed into the paint can shelves and thats what splashed over it.............

germans REALLY dig orange.....wtf.jpg