Retired Newbie From Cornwall.

kernow

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Joined the site just over a week ago, been doing a lot of thread reading since then which I have found very informative. Also just recently acquired a very low mileage 14- plate MT-09 in armour, not putting it on the road until 1st March, so looking forward to that. I have already bought and fitted an MRA screen which should help to keep the elements off somewhat, well hopefully . :rolleyes:

Jetty

Reaction score
Kernow - You haven't come over from the orange side, have you by any chance?

Jetty

Reaction score
Ah, that'll be a no then. I wondered if you had come over from KTM as there is like named chap there. I expect however that there a few people from your neck with that name. Anyway, welcome! :)

kernow

Reaction score
Ah, that'll be a no then. I wondered if you had come over from KTM as there is like named chap there. I expect however that there a few people from your neck with that name. Anyway, welcome! :)
Correct not me, owned quite a few bikes in my time but never a KTM, can't ever remember having having had an orange coloured bike either. And your right a lot of people down in this neck of the woods use the name kernow as their user name on various sites, me included........:)