Sargent sent

Littlebruv

I have now fitted just the rider seat for my own comfort, fills firm but appears to do the job compared to the standard seat
20170428_165828.jpg20170428_165837.jpg20170428_165904.jpg

Hexme

Looks a bit wider than the original? Been thinking about one myself be interested in your views after you've used it a few times.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mr. Funtcase

Got the very same, plus the pillion seat.

Big improvement over the stock seat which i found after about 4-5 hours of riding started getting a bit uncomfortable, The wife hasn't noticed any difference on the pillion though.

Down to Cornwall last year and a recent trip to Germany...no pain or numbness in my legs, well worth the investment.

Seat pan is indeed wider.

Littlebruv

Took a little getting used to at first being wider for the backside but after riding for about 2 1/2 hours soon realise no arse ache compared to the 45min with the original.

Scrabblehobbit

Took a little getting used to at first being wider for the backside but after riding for about 2 1/2 hours soon realise no arse ache compared to the 45min with the original.
Hi. This is very interesting as I also struggle with a bad seat on my 09Tracer (2017), and have tried to find a good replacement seat (OE) as I understand that the comfort seat offered by Yamaha is not any better than the standard seat. Unfortunately I have not found any supplier yet that offer a solution for the 2017 model. Is your bike an older version?

Regards

Gruffalo

I'm interested as well, just bought a new tracer 900 and the only imediate thing I don't like is the saddle. As [MENTION=2872]Scrabblehobbit[/MENTION] said I've only seen bad reviews of the Yamaha comfort seat. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, curious how you find the saddle after a full days ride.

Shaun64

I'm interested as well, just bought a new tracer 900 and the only imediate thing I don't like is the saddle. As [MENTION=2872]Scrabblehobbit[/MENTION] said I've only seen bad reviews of the Yamaha comfort seat. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, curious how you find the saddle after a full days ride.
How many miles you done Gruffalo? I found standard tracer seat painfull for first 600 mile but I find it excellent now so I would say just give it time.

Gruffalo

How many miles you done Gruffalo? I found standard tracer seat painfull for first 600 mile but I find it excellent now so I would say just give it time.
Thanks for the tip Shaun, I haven't done a long ride yet, I will definately wait until after my first one before I make my mind up about the saddle.

Littlebruv

I've been reading up about the Bagster seat for the Tracer, as anyone tried both and made a comparison between them. Look forward to anyone who as

Last edited: