SatNav mount & double mirror extender

Pat H

Reaction score
Ok, I'm a bit fussy but, who the heck can get a view to the rear using the stock mirrors on an MT09 Tracer if they are over 4'11" and have a jacket bigger than fits a 32" chest? I'm not unusually tall at 5'11" but my height seems to be mostly from my a** upward and I have 42" chest.
Problem fixed using two types of extenders.......first the cranked type, (many different sellers,) then the simple stem extension available from "Cosmo moto" in Thessaloniki in Greece.....(just in case that wasn't obvious). The cranked type at £18 were fitted with the rise facing forward (extra height gained). Cosmo stem 40mm extenders give the extra width AND some further height for the sake of just a very few pounds more including postage. No head movement required now, just eyes to left or right for a good rear view. Cosmo also do a SatNav mount which positions my Garmin immediately above the speedo, again minimal time with eyes off the road due to a sensible position; how is it that Cosmo is the only company to do this? The range of items on offer for the Tracer 900 isn't huge but the quality is excellent as is their service........items arrived at my door as quickly as UK suppliers stuff.
Pics available should anyone be interested and I can work out how to attach them (I'm 69.75 years old ok?!)