SHAD seat for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobweb

Reaction score
I have a Shad seat for the MT09 in nearly new condition for sale. I've hardly used it because it's too low for me and I've had a custom made raised seat made by Top Sellerie so I no longer need this one. It cost me £250 and I'd like to get £120 and postage will cost £10 to anywhere in mainland UK or you can collect it if you're close to Coventry in the Midlands.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I have a Shad seat for the MT09 in nearly new condition for sale. I've hardly used it because it's too low for me and I've had a custom made raised seat made by Top Sellerie so I no longer need this one. It cost me £250 and I'd like to get £120 and postage will cost £10 to anywhere in mainland UK or you can collect it if you're close to Coventry in the Midlands.
Any chance of a pic please

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score

Cobweb

Reaction score
It's supposed to be exactly the same height as the stock seat on the MT09 but I'm only 5'8" and I can get both feet flat on the floor with the Shad seat. My problem is that I have the Street Rally and the foot pegs have rubber inserts so they are higher and my knees are too bent for my worn out knee joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.