Silly question

Junx27

Reaction score
Hi guy,
i just have a silly question and just want somebody clear it for me. How do i know the year of my MT. I have seen the paper of my MT and it say 2015. But when i did search on the internet with 2DR7 code, i found it 2014. So very confused...

DT09

Reaction score
Hi guy,
i just have a silly question and just want somebody clear it for me. How do i know the year of my MT. I have seen the paper of my MT and it say 2015. But when i did search on the internet with 2DR7 code, i found it 2014. So very confused...
It's on your vin plate left hand side.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sven

Reaction score
The year your bike was made & the year it was registered can be different. Sometimes bikes can sit in dealers for ages before being sold/registered. I've heard of bikes built 2 years before being registered!
If ordering parts, you need to go by the year it was built.

Reaction score
The year your bike was made & the year it was registered can be different. Sometimes bikes can sit in dealers for ages before being sold/registered. I've heard of bikes built 2 years before being registered!
If ordering parts, you need to go by the year it was built.
Yep, Padgetts had a 2014 model year advertised as a 2016, in small print it did say 2014 MY, 2016 registered.