Slipscreen

freelander

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the slip screen standard screen with built in wind deflector as advertised on e bay ?

Tracerbilly

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the slip screen standard screen with built in wind deflector as advertised on e bay ?
Hi I have a MRA x creen deflector fitted which does an excellent job. I bought it for another bike I had. Also I replaced the screen with a Givi D2122 screen (this is the smaller of the two screens which Givi offer for the Tracer) it is a fraction taller than the original and wider. Together for my height 6’ they have eliminated buffeting and wind noise is low. The only down side to the screen is that on full lock the hand guards just graze the screen edges but how often do you have full lock on other than perhaps pushing your bike about

freelander

Reaction score
Hi I have a MRA x creen deflector fitted which does an excellent job. I bought it for another bike I had. Also I replaced the screen with a Givi D2122 screen (this is the smaller of the two screens which Givi offer for the Tracer) it is a fraction taller than the original and wider. Together for my height 6’ they have eliminated buffeting and wind noise is low. The only down side to the screen is that on full lock the hand guards just graze the screen edges but how often do you have full lock on other than perhaps pushing your bike about
Hi is the deflector the sport or the touring one .Regards.

woodie100

Reaction score
Hi
You got any images of the MRA deflector? interested as I also have the DN 2122 but still get buffeted around