SOLD For Sale Squire Stronghold sold secure SS50c padlock and chain SOLD

Penguinman

Reaction score
Squire Hardened steel chain, 5' 6'' long, 13mm link diameter with Squire Stronghold SS50 Closed shackle hardened steel padlock. 2 keys.

Cost approx. £140 new. For sale at £30. SOLD

Swanley, Kent

Last edited:

Penguinman

Reaction score
Hello, I thought very good price. It cost over £140 new, and is an excellent secure chain and padlock. It is heavy duty and sleeved, ideal for use with Ground Anchor. So at this stage I am sorry but no, it has to be £30.

Best wishes

Bally-

Reaction score
Squire Hardened steel chain, 5' 6'' long, 13mm link diameter with Squire Stronghold SS50 Closed shackle hardened steel padlock. 2 keys.

Cost approx. £140 new. For sale at £30.

Swanley, Kent
Would you be able to post it? Have you got a pic please?

Thanks

Bally-

Reaction score
Looks like it would be £6.50 to send it with Hermes via Parcel2Go website - there's a Premier corner shop in Swanley you can drop Hermes parcels off at. Would you be up for doing that? I'm in North Yorkshire so it's a bit far to buy it in person. Not sure what protocol is on here for payment... I'm an outsider from the Fazer forums :)

Penguinman

Reaction score
Hello, yes, I know the corner shop, I sold a few bits a couple of years ago. Are you able to Private message me with your Name and Address? I will then double check the postage from this end and if you agree to that amount we can go ahead. Sorry can't do a smiley!