South Yorkshire

Scaley

Reaction score
Hello

I've owned my Tracer for two weeks now and only managed a couple of hundred miles so far.

I've ridden bikes for the the last 40 odd years and accrued many thousands of miles touring around the UK. Bike over the last 15 years have been VFR800,FJR1300 and XT1200Z. Age and no pillion has led me to down size to the Tracer. I'm very pleased with the weight reduction and the engine performance. I can't wait to complete the breakin and running period.
I'm adding my usual accessories , pannier rack, engine crash bars, spot lamps and heated grips. I'm still deciding on the GPS bracket.

'hope to meet you all out on the road.

Stripy

Reaction score
Hello

I've owned my Tracer for two weeks now and only managed a couple of hundred miles so far.

I've ridden bikes for the the last 40 odd years and accrued many thousands of miles touring around the UK. Bike over the last 15 years have been VFR800,FJR1300 and XT1200Z. Age and no pillion has led me to down size to the Tracer. I'm very pleased with the weight reduction and the engine performance. I can't wait to complete the breakin and running period.
I'm adding my usual accessories , pannier rack, engine crash bars, spot lamps and heated grips. I'm still deciding on the GPS bracket.

'hope to meet you all out on the road.
Hi Scaley,
Welcome, first of all - good choice of bike.
I have decided to upgrade my MT-09 to the tracer, and picking up saturday
A few bobs and bits is being purchased to upgrade things further - heated grips is installed by the dealer.

See you out there!