Speed with Guy Martin - Pikes Peak 2014

l34chy

Reaction score
For those that don't know, this weeks episode of Speed with Guy Martin is on Channel 4 on Sunday at 8pm and is about his taking part in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb 2014 on his turbocharged GSX-R1100. Should be a good one to watch ;)

Yeah it will be good I watched it on the official site live coverage earlier in the year
I know he had a lot of issues due to the extreme altitude change

lot of problems due to the altitude

RipGroove

Reaction score
Yeah it will be good I watched it on the official site live coverage earlier in the year
I know he had a lot of issues due to the extreme altitude change

lot of problems due to the altitude
I did hear that a documentary was being filmed about it also but not sure if/when/where that will air.

Sent from my iPhone

l34chy

Reaction score
I did hear that a documentary was being filmed about it also but not sure if/when/where that will air.

Sent from my iPhone
I just watched the event live from the official pikes peak website it is some hill climb if you go on youtube until recently it was nearly all dirt track with shear drops.
I haven't seen any onboard coverage from Guy's bike i did see some footage from a mate who was competing at the event.
The only other footage i have seen was helicopter filming him on his run amazing 14000 feet above sea level at the finish line